Tuesday, December 6, 2011

About this blog

I am the owner of three AMAZON kindles: kindle fire, kindle keyboard 3G and kindle keyboard wifi and one HP TouchPad. From the day I bought my kindle keyboard wifi, I have been thinking how to make best use of my kindle.

Conclusion: resource is the king!
      Sometimes it seems that not many resources are available, while actually there is too much over internet and you just do not know which ones best fit your needs.
     This is why I start this blog, I would like to contribute to the FREE ebooks resources, and also provide you with my thoughts on how to... or whatever useful information about kindle and ereaders.
      Reading books using an EReader such as an Amazon Kindle to me is a great experience. I really like the feature of "E-Ink" which enables you to read just like a paper book. Its portability makes it possible that you can carry lots of your loved books with you all the time with ease. 
      There are hundreds or even thousands of free ebooks available though not many you might be interested in.  The thing I dislike is reading regular pdf doucments using kindle is painful, while it will get much better if you can make your own 6" pdf ebook. I will show later how you may use Microsoft Word 2010 to create your own 6" kindle pdf ebook.   
      To me, one of the great advantages is that  I could use my own ebook to teach whatever I would like to teach my two years old and eight years ol
d. I believe learning by reading (interesting stories) may be one of the best ways to learn a language.
      Tablet such as HP TouchPad (HP TP) may also serve as E-Reader (esp for pdf documents!). I will also include some information about tablets like HP TP. Recently I installed Android CM7 Alpha 3 on my touchpad, and it is nice to have many more apps available.


No comments:

Post a Comment