Thursday, December 8, 2011

WebOS v.s. Android v.s. IOS

I would say all the three OSes are great. While I have more experience on the first two.

WebOS:  
Maybe the easiest one to use, even my two year old can handle it without any difficulty. She simply refused me to help her. Has maybe the best soft keyboard. Really like the swipe  feature of WebOS which lets you close unwanted applications in a simple way with just a swipe.

Android CM7:  
My two year old gets confused about it. More apps than WebOS. Easier to install non android market .apk apps with the help of such as AndExplorer. Desktop icons are too small and cannot be changed easily.
 
IOS: 
Looks pretty and cool. Easy to use and have so many apps. Price... TP to me, a better value with WebOS and Android dural systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment